Bookmarks are always a great gift. Most people read at some point. Bookmakes are a easy way to make something personal for the receiver. If i’m given a wish list I normally find a thing or two that can be translated into a pattern or ide to a crochet thing. I made this camera a few times now.
I made this camera bookmake the first time for a 8 year old boys birthday. On his with list was different equipment for cameras and filming. Since i’m not the most technical person when it come to cameras and filming I thought it was best to give him the money so he can go buy what he needs and wants.
Therefore the idea to the bookmark.
My pattern for the camera:
Hook 3 mm. using gray, black and a very small amount of white.
- Ch 37
- 1 hdc in the third stitch from the hook and hdc in every stitch all the way back. (35)
- ch 2, 1 hdc in every stitch. (35)
- Change color – ch 2, 1 hdc with the black in every stitch (35)
- make 5 black rows in hdc
- Change color – ch 1, 1 cdc with gray in every stitch (35)
- ch 2, 1 hdc in every stitch.
- ch 2, 2 hdc in gray. Change color to white 4 hdc, 1 hdc in gray.
- fasten off and sew all ends in.
- Slip stitch the black into the side of the camera.at the bottom of the last black row. Ch as many as you like, I used 47 on this one.
- 1 hdc in the third stitch from the hook and hdc in every stitch all the way back.
- fasten off and sew in ends.
- ch 20 or what fits you camera. Sc as many stitches you can into the ring. Close the ring with a slip stitch and fasten off.
- Sew the ring on to the camera. top and bottom of the ring should be at the age of the gray rows on the camera.